If you come across the issue where your SBCGlobal email is not working, then you can follow the given steps to resolve this issue at the earliest:
• The user would have to click on the option of Customize and Control, which would be available on the browser.
• Further, navigate to the Network Section and then opt for the option of ‘Change Proxy Settings.’
• Now click the connections tab and then search for the LAN settings.
• On the window of LAN settings, you would have to choose the Proxy option.
• In the end, press on OK and apply all the changes that you have made.
If there are any issues which you come across while following the given steps, then you would have to contact sbcglobal tech support. The user would then get all the required assistance in solving the issue in hand.